Wednesday, March 13, 2013

3/13/13

3/13/13!!!!!!  There must be some meaning to that :)

Well, I wasn't going to post tonight 'cause I don't have any fancy pictures to show.  Sigh.  Oh wait - maybe I do:

FoodSaver® V3880 Vacuum Sealer - The Master Chef KitThere you go!  My soon-to-be handy dandy food vacuum sealer!  Just placed an order.  Hoping this is worth the money.  Not sure what all I'll seal with it.  I have a feeling it might end up being like my label maker.  I love my label maker.  I label everything.  I soon may be shrink wrapping everything!  Stay tuned to see how I put this into use.

Today was a pretty good day food-wise.  I had some of those protein powder pancakes for breakfast.  They tasted so yummy.  I think they taste yummy just because I don't have the guilt that goes with eating regular pancakes.  They aren't Cracker Barrel pancakes, but they are pretty good.  

Lunch was .... McDonald's .... but a relatively healthy McDonald's lunch.  Gary and I got the southwest grilled chicken salad.  My friend told me about it.  It was actually pretty good.  I got balsamic vinaigrette dressing - not too many calories or bad stuff in it.  

Dinner - well, I was going to cook, but we spent the afternoon putzing around shopping.  Checked a few stores for vacuum sealers to compare prices to what we found online.  So, we went to Applebee's for dinner.  I like their Fiesta Lime Chicken...kinda.   I just get the chicken grilled - plain.  Rice and tortilla strips to go with it.  Hummm...no veggie in there...but I did have that salad at lunch :)

Gym today....did the treadmill.  My feet are reminding me.  I used the foot massager for 1 1/2 hours when I got home.  11,504 steps.  Ta da!  Feeling good about that even if my feet aren't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment