Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16: Day 16 - Blood-Letting & Fat Sucking

I had to go for some routine blood work this morning.  That means....I got to eat a "bad" breakfast.  It's my reward for not whining when I get stuck with the needle :).  After blood-letting and breakfast, I went for a massage.  You can believe me when I tell you that the massage therapist rubbed all those nasty toxins from that McDonald's breakfast right outta my body.  Seriously.  I could hear them clink, splat, and splosh as they oozed out of my pores and hit the floor.  Truly. 

BREAKFAST:
Had that McDonald's breakfast.  I just love breakfast "out."  McDonald's is not what I'm talking about here, though.  I just didn't have time to go anywhere else.  I love bacon, scrambled eggs, biscuits, and gravy.  Rarely have that any more.  I only ate the scrambled eggs and sausage this morning.  I really only like biscuits with gravy or jelly.  Didn't want the wheat/gluten today.  I usually don't eat the hash browns either.  Scrambled eggs and sausage - not so terribly bad, really...except I read recently that McDonald's eggs are full of stuff I don't want to remember.  Sure it's full O'Fat.  Oooh....two days of McDonald's.....baaaddd girl.

LUNCH:
Some summer sausage and cherries.  Big tall glass of unsweetened iced tea.

DINNER:
Grilled cheese on gluten-free bread and some raw veggies.  Sure do miss that good white bread for a grilled cheese sandwich.







SNACKS:
I did eat 2 pieces of salt water taffy and 2 Nabisco cookies.  Ate a nectarine before bed.  Midnight snack with Eliza will be some cherries.

DAY SIXTEEN....NO SOFT DRINKS - whoopee!

 
I bought these for Hayley and had to try a couple.  Blaming the kid always works :).

This certainly wasn't my healthiest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment